For those unfamiliar with American Hartford Gold Group, after reading this you’ll understand why it’s been named one of the best gold ira companies. If you’re serious about your money and investments, then you should be reading all the American Hartford Gold Group reviews that have been published online. This will give you a good idea as to why many choose AHGG.
My American Harford Gold Review Details
With all of the uncertainty in the economics of today’s world, investors have once again turned to the purchase of precious metals to protect against inflation, deflation, and geopolitical uncertainty, and to diversify their investment portfolios.
Many people may not realize that precious metals are one of the most secure types of investments you can make as they are not controlled by the rise and fall of national currencies. But, because gold outperforms other investments and remains relatively safe during troubled times, it is often called a “crisis commodity”.
Before you decide to take your hard-earned money and buy up as much gold or other precious metals as you can find, you need to know that not all gold companies are created equal. This is why it is important to do your homework and find the right precious metals dealer for you, your budget, and your financial goals. This is why I’ve done a ton of research on American Hartford Gold and Silver and ultimately why I’m sharing what I know with you today.
If you’ve done any searches online about the best gold dealers out there, you may have come across American Hartford Gold. American Hartford Gold is a family-owned business based in Los Angeles, California that claims to offer its customers a 100 % Customer Satisfaction Guarantee by offering high-quality products at a competitive price point. But, do they come through for both novice and experienced investors?
If you’re curious about this gold dealer, keep reading this American Hartford Gold Review.
Who is American Hartford Gold?
American Hartford Gold is a big name in the precious metals investing world. They are privately owned and take pride in its customer service and its ability to help investors to choose the right gold, silver, and platinum coins, bars, and bullion for their portfolio and budget. Their leadership is committed to providing quality products at fair prices, as well as a wealth of current market information with complete transparency.
American Hartford Gold has consistently received a five-star, positive reviews on independent reviewing sites, like TrustPilot and Google. They are a Better Business Bureau (BBB) A+ business, a top-rated Consumer Affairs company for four years in a row, the #1 gold company as rated by Inc. 5000 in 2021, and if you’re into this sort of thing, is recommended by both Bill O’Reilly and Rudy Guiliani. If you dive deeper, you’ll quickly discover that the American Hartford Gold complaints are hard to find, meaning they are a reputable company!
Stanford Mann is the chief executive officer of American Hartford Gold and has over 10 years of experience in the precious metals industry and President Scott Gerlis also has over 10 years of experience in the retail gold and silver world. Both are committed to educating and guiding investors on how they can protect their retirement savings by investing in precious metals, as well as giving back to the community through volunteer work and financial support.
American Hartford Gold supports the following organizations:
- The Wounded Warrior Project
- The Claire Foundation
- The Midnight Mission
- Our House
American Hartford Gold Services
American Hartford Gold provides multiple services to its customers. They primarily focus on helping investors to purchase silver, gold, and other precious metals for a variety of reasons such as expanding their investment portfolio, establishing a precious metals IRA, and ensuring economic stability for their future.
In addition to coins and bars, American Hartford Gold offers investors the opportunity to expand their IRA account, including:
- $5 Liberty Half Eagle – This historic coin is one of the most sought-after coins in the market and is available in $5 denominations with .900 metal purity translating to a total of .24187 troy ounces.
- American Gold Eagle Proof – The American Gold Eagle is the official bullion coin of the U.S. and is guaranteed by the U.S. government. Because of their quality and purity, they are easily traded, highly liquid, and eligible for IRA with .9167 gold content.
- 1984 US Olympics Commemorative $10 Gold Coin – This coin was minted to commemorate the 1984 Olympics in Los Angeles, has a 90% gold content translating to 0.4837oz of gold, and is eligible for IRA accounts.
- 2014 Canadian Arctic Fox Gold Coin – This coin is manufactured by the Royal Canadian mint with .9999 metal purity and 0.25 troy oz gold content. The 2014 Canadian Arctic Fox Gold Coin is the premium version of the 0.9999 pure gold bullion of the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Gold Canadian Gyrfalcon Coin – This coin celebrates the gyrfalcon, the largest of the falcon species, and is minted in Ottawa with a 7.77g gold content and 0.9999 metal purity.
- Valcambi CombiBar Gold or Silver Bar – Created in 2010 for ease and flexibility in trading and storage, this coin is minted in Switzerland by Valcambi Suisse, has 0.9999 metal purity.
- Australian Wildlife Gold – Another IRA-eligible coin is available in ¼ ounce, has 0.999 metal purity, and 25 oz. gold content.
- South African Krugerrand – Minted by the South African Mint, this coin is IRA eligible and has 1 oz. gold content.
Because investing can seem to be complex, American Hartford Gold has some of the most experienced personnel in the business who are ready to guide you in your purchases and sales, share their industry knowledge, and provide you with a free 25-page gold guide which is an amazing overview about investing in silver, gold, and other precious metals.
Gold Costs and Fees
American Hartford Gold offers some of the best prices in the industry, even with a variable market. Obviously, costs will vary by the type of investment you are making, so it will depend on if you choose gold, silver, or another precious metal, and if it is in bars, coins, or bullion.
American Hartford Gold does not charge any fees to open an IRA or to roll over your retirement account into a precious metals IRA. They do not provide prices on their website, you’ll have to speak with a company representative, but they do offer promotions on occasions, such as waived storage fees for three years, no account maintenance fees for three years, and free silver.
They do have a minimum investment requirement which is $2,500 for a cash purchase and $10,000 when completing your transaction through your 401K or IRA, a $180 annual fee, and free shipping with tracking on orders of up to $5,000.
Request a Free Investor’s Kit: —> Click Here
How To Set Up Your American Hartford Gold Account
Setting up your IRA shouldn’t be difficult and American Hartford Gold has made the process quick and easy. To set up an IRA account with American Hartford Gold, you will complete the following steps:
- Fill out an IRA account form-If you are comfortable doing this online, you can do so on their website or you can call an account executive at 800-462-0071 and they will fill out the necessary paperwork for you.
- Once the form is completed, an experienced product specialist will contact you and guide you through the set-up process for a self-directed IRA.
- Decide how much you want to invest-You will want to decide how much money you want to spend and you can choose rollover funds from an existing IRA provider or you can supply fresh funds to your account.
- Discuss your options with an account executive-Once your account is created and fully funded, an account executive can help you to choose which precious metals are right for you, your budget, and your investment goals.
Once you reach 59 ½ years old, you have some options, such as receiving your physical gold or liquidating your investments for a cash payout. To really get the most bang for your buck, it is recommended that you keep your precious metals for a minimum of five years and avoid fees by not withdrawing your money too early.
Not all gold IRA companies give their customers a buyback plan, but American Hartford Gold does. The American Hartford Gold guarantee allows investors to sell their precious metals investments with very minimal fees. Once a shipment is arranged with American Hartford Gold, you will receive your payment.
If you are interested in utilizing the buyback program, you will need to contact an account executive to begin the process.
The Bottom Line on American Hartford Gold
Planning for your retirement is important for your future, no matter how far away it seems. It can be daunting to find the right investment company for you and your financial goals, but it doesn’t need to be. Especially when a company works hard to make it an easy and enjoyable process.
American Hartford Gold has been around long enough and has done enough business in the precious metals industry to know what works and what doesn’t. With their wealth of knowledge, spectacular customer support, buyback program, and affordability, it is easy to see why thousands of customers continue to choose American Hartford Gold for all of their gold and other precious metals needs.