Our Cookie Usage Explained For Visitors
- Essential Cookies: These are necessary for the website to function correctly. Without them, certain features won’t work.
- Performance Cookies: These help us understand how you use our website, such as which pages you visit most. They don’t identify you personally but help us improve the site.
- Functionality Cookies: These remember your preferences, like language or region, and customize the website accordingly.
- Targeting and Advertising Cookies: These allow us to show you more relevant ads on our site. They help us analyze advertising campaign performance.
How Can You Manage Cookies? You can control cookies through your browser settings. Keep in mind that disabling all cookies may affect the website’s functionality. You can also adjust settings to get notified when cookies are placed.
Third-Party Cookies: We use trusted third-party cookies, like Google Analytics, to understand how you use our site. These cookies are vital for improving our services.
Other Tracking Technologies
- Web Beacons: Used in emails to see if recipients open them.
- Pixels: Code on your computer to deliver relevant messages.
- Log Files: Record website activities for analysis.
Types of Cookies
- Session Cookies: Temporary and deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent Cookies: Stored for a set period to remember previous interactions.
Categories of Cookies
- Strictly Necessary: Essential for site operation.
- Performance: Collect data for improving the website.
- Functionality: Personalize site features based on your preferences.
- Targeting and Advertising: Deliver more relevant ads.
Our Commitment: We respect your privacy. You can manage cookies in your browser settings. Disabling cookies may affect site functionality. For more information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Change Your Cookie Settings: Different browsers offer cookie control options. Visit your browser’s developer website to learn more.
By using our website, you agree to our cookie usage as described in this policy. Your privacy matters to us.